POST SECONDARY SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE AT OFFICE AND MEDIA CENTER
* Foundation for Rural Service Scholarship is offering a 2500.00 Scholarship for graduation Seniors. Deadline is March 1st, 2018.
* JUNIORS-Win a $1000.00 Scholarship from the Minnesota Association of Townships Scholarship Program. Applications available in the Media Center and Office.
* American Legion Auxiliary Children of Warriors National Presidents' Scholarship for $5000.00 Candidates for this award shall be daughters, sons, grandsons, granddaughters, great granddaughters, great grandsons of veterans who served in the Armed Forces during eligibility dates for membership in the American Legion. Applicant must complete 50 hours of volunteer service within the community during his/her high school years. Deadline is March 1st, 2018.
* American Legion Auxiliary Spirit of Youth Scholarship for Junior Members for $5000.00. Candidates for this award shall be/shall have been Junior members of the American Legion Auxiliary for the past three consecutive years and must hold a membership card for the current (2018) year. Applicant must continue her membership in the American Legion Auxiliary during the four year scholarship period. Deadline is March 1st, 2018.
* American Legion Auxiliary Scholarship for Non-Traditional Students for $2000.00. Applicant must be a member of the American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of the American Legion and shall have paid dues for the two preceding years and for the calendar year in which application is made. Deadline is March 1st, 2018.
* American Legion Auxiliary Department of Minnesota Scholarship for $1000.00. The scholarship will be awarded to deserving sons or daughters, grandsons or granddaughters of a veteran who are in need of financial assistance to avail themselves of higher education at the post secondary level. Deadline is March 5th, 2018.
* Friends of Sanford Health Scholarship for $1500.00. To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must be pursuing a career in a health related field, and not have been a previous recipient. Deadline is March 15th, 2018.
* American Legion Auxiliary Past Presidents Parley Health Care Scholarship for $1000.00. The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant to commence or further their education in any phase of the health care field. The applicant must be a member of an American Legion Auxiliary in the Department of Minnesota, for a minimum of 3 years and maintain a "C" or better average in school if a student. Deadline is March 15th, 2018.
* Shooting Star Scholarship for $1000.00. Scholarship to be awarded to White Earth members and descendants seeking post-secondary education. Deadline is March 30th, 2018.
* Paul Bunyan Communications Scholarship for $500.00. Deadline is March 31st, 2018.